Sunday, December 29, 2013

And I've studied sporadically at best...

I need to dig out my sealed transcripts so I can sign up for the certification exam. Having a date will help with motivation, I think. November was good for studying, December has been very Christmasy with some interspersed studying.

On the upside, Christmas is now over and we had a lovely time. My family all came to visit for a few days and it was really nice, probably the least stressful Christmas we've ever had. We tried to model things on my husband's Swedish Christmas traditions and it went over well.

I worked Christmas Eve and the day after, which is about what you expect in the medical field. Things slow down but it doesn't stop because people like to get things done while their deductibles are already met. At least I didn't have to work Christmas Day, which my sister's had to do several times in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment