Thursday, September 22, 2011

I meet my cadaver tomorrow

Not just my cadaver of course, I will be sharing it with the other PA students. I can't wait to see if we have a man or a woman. Which ever gender we have, I hope one of the groups with med students we're friendliest with have the opposite gender.

Autopsies are no where near as involved as gross anatomy so this will be a completely new experience for me. I am excited about it.

This anatomy chart will not be helpful at all, but our second years have been really helpful in letting us know which dissectors are more useful. I'm going with Netters. Plus the PA room has a copy for us to have in the anatomy room (which no one ever wants to touch without gloves) as well as dissecting kits so that is less money we have to spend.

I'm wearing scrubs to school tomorrow. I didn't think to get any from the hospital but I should have some from home somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment