Friday, September 30, 2011

They like me! They really like me!

Or at least my notes.

Remember that lecture slide I posted yesterday? That was from the lecture assigned to me for the *Notes Group.

Today I was in the bathroom and one of the med students was saying to one of the others that whoever did the notes yesterday also put up a really good outline for that slide.

Yay! I was worried people would think it was awful. I'm glad to overhear nice things about me, not that I was eavesdropping intentionally or anything ;-)

It was a good lecture to have to do since there was so much information given and being responsible for the notes group meant having to listen to it twice and having to make my notes while it was still fresh in my mind.

*If you're not familiar with the concept, every lecture is assigned to a different person who makes notes and shares them with everyone else in the group so in exchange for a little bit of work (you should be doing anyway!) you get access to a lot of information. The med students organize one every year, but this has been the first year that we've been so openly invited. Our med students have been amazingly inclusive, it is nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment