Thursday, October 25, 2012

And... I'm a masochist!

When we're at Duke North we can see the specimens that are triaged to be grossed the next day. If there is a particular specimen that we want to gross then we (with the permission of the PA we're working with that week) can put our name on it. I have been lining up a variety of interesting things for myself, some of which I've never done before. Some of which intimidate me but that I'm glad to have done.

Meanwhile, in my personal life I decided to sew a Halloween costume for myself. Which wouldn't be so bad if I could just do a simple costume like a normal person or if I'd given myself more than a week to do it. But... I can't. Instead we have 8 yards of rainbow colored fabric and no pattern. And I haven't sewn anything seriously for about a year and a half. It is colorful but miserable!

No comments:

Post a Comment