Friday, May 31, 2013

6 and a half weeks...

Oh wow... I started this blog four months before we even began classes and now we're looking at six and a half weeks until the program ends. We're picking out the menu for our going away party (er, or we will be. I'm going to make a survey and then we'll do it that way).

I've learned so much and feel really comfortable that I could be dropped into any situation and do fine. I'm so pleased with that. I don't know what the future will be since I'll be limited to SC but even if I'm traveling, I don't worry that I will be overwhelmed.

Speaking of overwhelmed (potentially but not at the moment!) I'm working on my slides this weekend for the seminar presentation. I wish I could come up with a cute title, but at present nothing is coming to me. Maybe inspiration will strike in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment